As well as being an accomplished athlete, Jennifer speaks professionally about her experiences and insights. If you are interested in booking Jennifer for a speaking engagement please provide the details through the Book Jennifer form.
- Mark Kielburger, Free The Children
- “Jennifer Botterill is an incredibly accomplished and dynamic speaker. No matter the audience, she is able to connect with listeners on a profoundly personal level by sharing personal stories, humourous moments and inspirational lessons she’s learned throughout her own journey. She has spoken before tens of thousands of young people from the We Day stage encouraging them to unleash their talents and help change the world, and at Gala dinners before Free The Children’s biggest stakeholders and corporate partners. It is has been thrilling to have Jennifer Botterill, a remarkable individual both on and off the ice, participate in We Day activities and I give her my highest recommendation.”
- Frank Phelan (Sr Vice President), M&M Meat Shops Inc.
- Jennifer’s ability to connect her personal experiences of effort, dedication, overcoming challenges, sharing successes, and most of all working together as a team to accomplish goals and dreams was amazingly well received by our entire Franchisee network. A testament to her acceptance and appreciation was delivered in an extended standing ovation that was our group’s way of saying“Thanks!”
Jennifer’s pre-presentation work, analysis and effort to ensure the parallels of her message would connect to our audience was extremely appreciated and without question, has left a meaningful impact on our Franchisee group, that many still reference to me over a year later! Her on stage presence, comfort, and pleasant demeanour are qualities that certainly enhance her excellent communication skills in a package that certainly “makes it all work”.
She is one of Canada’s greatest female hockey players of all time, an accomplished professional speaker and communicator and best of all one of the most pleasant and genuine people you could ever possibly be associated with.
- Jeff LeMoine, CAA
- Jennifer was amazing yesterday. Her speech was very moving (it actually brought a number of employees to tears). She is extremely graceful and very accommodating.
- Nadine Gudz, Interface Flor
- Jennifer's positive energy and enthusiasm was contagious. We couldn't have asked for a better way to launch our sales meeting. Jennifer's story was a beautiful source of inspiration and national pride, which set a positive tone for our meeting. Our group appreciated the mix of video and storytelling along with the chance to view Jennifer's medals!
- Frank McCauley, RBC
- Decorated athlete, Harvard Graduate, Community Leader....Jennifer Boterill is an example to us all of what can be achieved through perseverance, commitment and a big heart.